Vanguard Security Technologies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Vanguard Security Technologies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Core of the Division

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazer
Admin

The Core of the Division Empty
PostSubject: The Core of the Division   The Core of the Division EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:07 am

To: <<All Vanguard T&D [IR&D] Special Ordinance Priority Units>> _ .
With the Authority of the UNSC, via Sector IV GCCO Article 13, Paragraph 1, "PMCs, SOPUs, [[Redacted]]" .a12.6e93//

Hey everyone. This topic will be used for preliminary discussions about what we want this clan to be. I'm gunna start with what a clan is, and a list of goals I have for this clan, and everyone can add on from there. Other important topics (structure of the site, graphical theme, names, etc.) will be discussed in [this] thread.

A "Clan" is simply a group of players working together for any purpose. In Halo, clans tend to focus on a certain aspect of the series, ranging from combat oriented to Forge builders, Machinima makers, and achievement hunters. Some even choose specific games from the series as their domain. Not us. Vanguard Security will be an all encompassing clan, with Combat, Forge, Machinima, and Achievement Divisions (and more pending). Why?

Because we are Vanguard.

The goals of this clan are both vast and simple: the idea is to get as much enjoyment out of the Halo series as possible. Whether that be playing matchmaking, experiencing the campaign, or creating worlds in forge, we're on it. We will help members achieve as much as possible in the games, whether its keeping veterans sharp or teaching novices the art of combat, it is our specialty.

We are Vanguard.

Per silentium , dominor.

From <<[Redacted]>>
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardsecurity.board-directory.net
Kenjin

PostSubject: Re: The Core of the Division   The Core of the Division EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Quick question on the Latin. I think it is "Through silence, domination" Is that right? Or perhaps, "Through perfection, domination."
Back to top Go down
Lazer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Core of the Division   The Core of the Division EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Perfection was the intended meaning, but I know the primary definition of silentium is silence. Maybe it's the Romans way of saying the only way to be perfect is to shut up. I'm open to a different motto if we can come up with a good one.
Back to top Go down
Kenjin

PostSubject: Re: The Core of the Division   The Core of the Division EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 am

I like it. It could have both meanings.
Back to top Go down
Lazer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Core of the Division   The Core of the Division EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:08 am

Okay, sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Core of the Division   The Core of the Division Empty

Back to top Go down

The Core of the Division
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard Security Technologies :: Preliminary :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: